The ultimate guide to great sex for both of you, brought to you by the editors of Men’s Health. Learn the proven secrets to satisfying her every single time. Ready to get started? Watch our trailer, below, then take a look at the free preview content by clicking the “Free Course Preview” button.
There’s a fine line between “hot” and “awkward.” Here’s how to stay on the right side of it
Dirty talk is a risky proposition. The wrong words could send your partner into a fit of giggles—or storming out of your bedroom.
But with great risk comes great reward: Saying the right things can amplify her arousal and help you both get what you want in bed.
Who doesn’t want to be better in bed? In How to Pleasure a Woman, you’ll discover hundreds of tricks and techniques that will help you do just that. With the help of the world’s top sex scientists and experts—as well as advice and insights from real women—we’ve created the Men’s Health manual for becoming a “master lover.”
In this easy-to-follow course, we give you in minutes what can take a lifetime to learn on your own. From expert instruction to how-to illustrations, you’ll find the answers to all your questions, and solutions to every challenge. All to make every sexual experience you have more fun, exciting, and satisfying—for you and her.
In How to Pleasure a Woman, you’ll find out:
- How to help her achieve climax faster and more often
- The surprising ways you can stimulate her clitoris
- Proven tips for how to be an amazing kisser
- The best ways to use your hands to turn her on
- The dos and don’ts of oral sex
- Everything you ever wanted to know about anal sex
- How to last longer in bed (and why it may matter more to you than to her)
- The best condoms for your pleasure—and for hers
- The best sex positions for her orgasm
- The biggest mistakes guys make during sex
- 7 tricks to make YOUR orgasms even better
- And much MORE!
Let’s get one thing straight…
Girls are sexual creatures. Girls are dirty. Girls love sex. Girls think about sex, probably more than you do. Girls, women, whatever you want to refer to the fairer sex as – they are not these pure, chastised creatures many in the media make them out to be.
I hope you already knew this, but I had to make sure we are on the same page. And since you already know this, you should also know that every girl enjoys a bit of sexting from time to time.
Now, not every girl is a sexting fiend who talks dirty each and every day with a number of guys before sending them naked photos. However, you better believe that she’s sending somebody a nude or three while she’s ovulating each month. It’s biology